All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
$100 dollar penalty for all cancellation requests 30 days prior to trip date.
Note: Additional cancellation fees as follows:
(ii) Any non-refundable deposits paid to suppliers or expenses incurred on behalf of a client will be billed to the client regardless of cancellation. All reservations shall be held on a tentative basis and will only be confirmed and guaranteed upon signature of the contract and monies received.
(iii) Any change of date fee will be charged $250.00 as long as the bus is available on the agreed upon change date. Any changes to existing itineraries will be charged $350.00 administrative fee up to 7 days prior to trip date.
3. ADDITIONAL CHARGES: When, at the request of the Chartering Party, any change in service resulting in additional miles or hours to that specified on the charter service order produced, an additional charge shall be made for such additional service. Where alcohol is involved, an alcohol deposit may be required. Alcohol and other security deposits are subject to vary. Tolls, highway fees, parking fees, etc. will be separate and additional elements in the determination of any additional charges unless otherwise noted. The Bus Company will notify the Chartering Party of any additional charges that may be expected to be incurred at the time of the original order. Any overnight trips that require local service during the stay will be given up to 10 hours of local service free of charge. If the trip exceeds 10 hours of local service there will be overtime charges of $150 per hour up to an additional 4 hours for a total of 14 hours.
4. DRIVER HOURS: Federal Department of Transportation safety regulations prohibit drivers to be on duty more than fifteen (15) hours per day, ten (10) of which are for driving (including a thirty (30) minute pre and post trip vehicle inspection). The driver must be given eight (8) consecutive hours off before resuming duties.
5. DAMAGES TO BUSES: The cost of repairing damage to buses resulting from acts of members of the Chartering Party shall be charged to the Chartering Party and is payable as soon as such cost is determined.
6. ARRIVAL TIME: The time of arrival at starting point, stop-over point, destination, or return to point of origin cannot be guaranteed. The Operators are pre-selected and have instructions to drive at all times in compliance to all governing laws. Unusual road, traffic and weather conditions are beyond the control of The Bus Company and the Operator, and delays occasioned by same will not be the responsibility of The Bus Company or the Operator. Late arrivals due to these and other occurrences out of the control of the Operator are not grounds for cancellation of the charter. Your charter begins when the bus arrives and you are not charged until the bus physically arrives at the pick up location. Any late arrival time will be added at the end of the charter so you receive the correct number of hours.
7. EQUIPMENT: (1) Equipment furnished by the service provider is thoroughly inspected before being assigned to the charter service to insure uninterrupted service. If for some reason beyond the control of The Bus Company or the service provider, a mechanical failure makes necessary the replacement of a bus originally assigned to the charter service, the replacement bus may be of a different type.
8. BAGGAGE: Neither The Bus Company, nor the service provider, assumes any responsibility whatsoever for any personal property. Baggage and all other personal property will be processed only at passengers’ own risk. Passengers’ baggage shall be carried subject to the available accommodations (as determined solely by the service provider) provided by interior and/or exterior racks.
9. OBJECTIONABLE PERSONS: The Bus Company and its service providers reserve the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, or who are, or are likely to become, objectionable to other persons or if the driver feels threatened in any way.
10. CONDUCT OF PASSENGERS: Passengers shall not obstruct with the Operator in the discharge of his/her duty or tamper with any apparatus or appliance on the bus.
11. FIRE ARMS, EXPLOSIVES AND FIREWORKS: Possession of firearms, explosives and fireworks (whether in baggage or on the person) are strictly forbidden on the motor coach
12. SKI-BOOT HOLDERS: Because or their hard shape corners which present a safety hazard, ski-boot holders may not be carried in baggage compartments underneath the bus. Passengers shall refrain from wearing ski boots inside the vehicle.
13. UNUSUAL CLEANING: In the event that the charter trip activities require greater than normal amount of time and material necessary to clean bus properly upon its return to garage, The Bus Company, at its option, may require additional cost to cover such additional time and materials.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER THE BUS COMPANY, NOR THE SERVICE PROVIDER, SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT OR FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR THE BTG BUS COMPANY OR SERVICE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT NEITHER THE BTG BUS COMPANY, NOR THE SERVICE PROVIDER, SHALL, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN $100. THE BUS COMPANY OR THE SERVICE PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE, LOSS, DAMAGE, DELAY OR IRREGULARITY CAUSED BY ACTS OF NATURE OF GOD, AUTHORITY OF LAW, ACCIDENTS, MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN, ROAD CONDITIONS, WORK STOPPAGES OR ANY OTHER CONDITION BEYOND THE CONTROL OF EITHER THE BUS COMPANY OR THE SERVICE PROVIDER. THE BUS COMPANY AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ITEMS LEFT ON THE BUS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: LUGGAGE, CLOTHING, JEWELRY, CASH, CAMERAS, ETC.
15. FORCE MAJEURE: Neither party shall be liable for failure or delay in performing obligations set forth in this agreement, and neither party shall be deemed in breach of its obligations, if such failure or delay is due to natural disasters, strike, lock-out, or other industrial or transportation disturbances, law, regulation or ordinance, or any causes reasonably beyond the control of such party.
16. PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE: All prices quoted in the confirmation are subject to change under the circumstances described (a.) If the price of diesel fuel increases by more than twenty percent (20%) between the date of the confirmation and the date of the charter, The Bus Company may charge a fuel surcharge unless duly noted.
(b.) If there is a change in the federal, state or local laws or regulations or market conditions between the date of the confirmation and the date of the charter that: (i.) Require material modifications be made to the motor coach chartered under the confirmation prior to the date of the charter; (ii.) Cause the Bus Company to incur material additional or increased expenses in providing the charter services; (c) If due to market conditions or order discrepancies the estimated cost of the trip is higher than the initial estimate.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all other agreements, either oral or written with respect to the subject matter hereof.
18. NO ASSIGNMENT: The Chartering Party may not assign this Agreement or any of their respective rights, interests, duties or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of the other party. The Bus Company may assign this Agreement and any of its rights, interests, duties or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of the Chartering Party.
19. PROHIBITED ITEMS: The following items and activities are prohibited without the written consent of The Bus Company: (i.) Decorations; (ii.) Alcoholic Beverages; (iii.) Smoking; (iv.) Glass containers; (v.) Golf shoes or other shoes with spikes; (vi.) Fuel containers; (vii.) Generators. No tap beer is allowed on any bus. Where alcohol is allowed on a chartered bus, all passengers must be 21 years of age and older to ride on the bus and a valid id with a photo is required for verification.
20. ADA / SPAB NOTICE: Any group that requires an ADA accessible or SPAB Certified bus & driver is requested to inform The Bus Company in writing at the time of the reservation.